11 September 2010

Titles - the hardest part of writing

Creating this blog was easy compared with deciding on a name for it.  I've looked through my Thesaurus, the dictionary, book titles, song titles, texted friends, and yes, in the end Wilful Words was the best I could come up with.
I toyed with Racy Writing, but I couldn't live up to that, so if anyone reading this has an idea, any idea, please let me know.
This blog is just the latest in a long line of hard to name writing.  I'm always impressed when writers talk about their latest work throwing in the title as if coming up with it was simple.  
My writing is usually finished, or at least well into the editing stage before I manage to work out a title, or in desperation look for a good line from it that I can use.

No comments:

Post a Comment