01 January 2012

Happy 2012

I've been reading my previous post again and looking at those goals.  There are more of the 2011 goals that I didn't achieve, than those I did, but overall I'm happy with the results.  Easy goals have never really motivated me.  At the beginning of last year I hadn't seriously thought of self-publishing, and now I have the experience of both print and e-publishing myself.
I'm revamping my website at the moment (nothing uploaded yet as I haven't finished), and next on the list is a marketing plan for Lives Interrupted.
On the writing front I'm editing some short stories for publishing, and I need to make a plan for an unfinished first draft of a novel that I started last year. 
Lots of work ahead and some serious goal setting required!

No comments:

Post a Comment